You may know Dr. Roger Castro as your super awesome Stapleton pediatric dentist who’s dedicated to making dental visits relaxed, positive and fun for kids and parents alike. However, did you also know when he’s not making smiles sparkle at Kids Mile High Pediatric Dentistry, he’s an ice cream aficionado and loves rooting for the San Francisco 49ers? Well, there are more fun facts where those came from. To help you get to know Dr. Roger a little better, we played a game of 20 questions.
Where did you grow up?
I was born in El Salvador and I grew up in California, Texas, Tennessee, and Maryland.
2. Why did you become a Denver pediatric dentist?
I like joking around with kids all day!
3. What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
The best vacation I ever went on was to South Africa.
4. Who is your role model?
My dad is my role model.
5. What’s your favorite thing about coming to work at Kids Mile High every day?
Seeing the colorful fish!
6. What are your three favorite ice cream flavors?
I love vanilla, cookies and cream, and peanut butter ice cream.
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What was the most challenging part of dental education?
Definitely the one million exams!!
9. How would you describe your perfect weekend?
My perfect weekend is watching sports with my baby on my lap.
10. Did you like going to dentist as a kid?
Yes, even though I bit the dentist!
11. What’s your favorite restaurant in Denver?
12. What is something your patients would be surprised to learn about you?
I hate getting blood taken.
13. Which sports team do you root for?
The San Francisco 49ers, San Francisco Giants, and the New York Knicks
14. What do you think makes you different from other pediatric dentists?
I am silly!
15. If you could have a super power what would it be?
My super power would be time travel.
16. What was your first concert?
The first concert I went to was Wu Tang Clan with Rage Against the Machine.
17. What’s your spirit animal?
18. What’s the best advice you can give parents about caring for their kids’ teeth?
Encourage lots of water, fruits and veggies!!
19. What is your favorite food?
Maryland blue crabs
20. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
If you want to meet Dr. Roger in real life and learn more about what makes him such a fantastic Denver pediatric dentist, schedule a visit at Kids Mile High Pediatric Dentistry today!