Dr. Paddy, Dr. Roger and Dr. Meredith specialize in preventative dentistry and one of the most important things you can do to protect those chompers is to schedule regular check-ups. This can help keep you cavity-free. The doctor will examine your teeth, gums and jaws using special instruments and a hygienist will clean and polish your pearly whites to remove all of that yucky tartar and plaque. We’ll top off your visit with a fluoride treatment to keep your teeth super strong.
We also offer dental sealants to make teeth even tougher. They can be applied to the molars to act as a force field against bacteria and harmful oral acids. From our glow-in-the-dark cups to our cool Cavity-Free Club, we ensure your dental check-ups are a blast. Of course, we also make it worth your while and send you on your way with a prize.
Good oral hygiene, which is the grown-up way of saying the things you do to maintain a happy and squeaky clean mouth, is key to not only the wellbeing of your teeth and gums, but your overall health too. At your check-ups, the doctor will teach you how to keep your teeth strong and avoid cavities and unnecessary dental treatment. How can you maintain good oral hygiene and secure your membership in our Cavity-Free Club?
- Brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Floss once a day
- Try not to snack too frequently, especially on sugary, unhealthy foods
- Talk to Dr. Paddy, Dr. Roger or Dr. Meredith about having sealants applied
- Schedule a dental check-up twice a year
- Make sure you’re getting fluoride through drinking water, toothpaste and those yummy fluoride treatments