If your child is 18 months or older, they should be flossing their teeth. Flossing prevents dental decay and cavities, and keeps your little one’s smiles healthy!
- Why Preventive Dentistry is the Best Dentistry for Kids!
- When Should My Child See an Orthodontist?
- Kids Mile High is Now Offering Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics in Thornton, CO
- The Ins and Outs of Sedation Dentistry for Kids
- Our 2nd Guide to the Best Winter Activities for Kids in Denver, Thornton and Englewood, CO
About Dr. Paddy
Dr. Paddy’s mission is to give your child the absolute best dental care using the most up-to-date techniques and modern equipment. Read more about Dr. Paddy.