If your child is 18 months or older, they should be flossing their teeth. Flossing prevents dental decay and cavities, and keeps your little one’s smiles healthy!
- Can You Straighten Teeth Without Braces? Meet Myobrace!
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Child Losing Baby Teeth
- Healthy Snack Ideas for Kids that will Strengthen Their Smile
- How Our Under Armour Mouthguards Keep Young Smiles Safe
- 7 Englewood and Denver Charities to Get Your Kids Involved With This Summer
About Dr. Paddy
Dr. Paddy’s mission is to give your child the absolute best dental care using the most up-to-date techniques and modern equipment. Read more about Dr. Paddy.