If your child is 18 months or older, they should be flossing their teeth. Flossing prevents dental decay and cavities, and keeps your little one’s smiles healthy!
- Meet Our Denver Pediatric Dentist: 20 Questions for Dr. Roger Castro
- Can You Straighten Teeth Without Braces? Meet Myobrace!
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Child Losing Baby Teeth
- Healthy Snack Ideas for Kids that will Strengthen Their Smile
- How Our Under Armour Mouthguards Keep Young Smiles Safe
About Dr. Paddy
Dr. Paddy’s mission is to give your child the absolute best dental care using the most up-to-date techniques and modern equipment. Read more about Dr. Paddy.