If your child is 18 months or older, they should be flossing their teeth. Flossing prevents dental decay and cavities, and keeps your little one’s smiles healthy!
- Kids Mile High is Now Offering Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics in Thornton, CO
- The Ins and Outs of Sedation Dentistry for Kids
- Our 2nd Guide to the Best Winter Activities for Kids in Denver, Thornton and Englewood, CO
- What Parents Need to Know About Cavities in Children
- Meet Our Denver Pediatric Dentist: 20 Questions for Dr. Roger Castro
About Dr. Paddy
Dr. Paddy’s mission is to give your child the absolute best dental care using the most up-to-date techniques and modern equipment. Read more about Dr. Paddy.